WHICH OF YOUR CLASSES IS BEST SUITED FOR ME?
If you are brand new to yoga we recommend starting with our Beginners Class. This way you can build up confidence in your own ability and find out what yoga means for you. If you have already attended a few classes and a re familiar with some of the asanas (postures) we have a range of classes to test your balance, stamina and strength.
IS THERE PARKING NEARBY?
Yes, there is a large free car park less than 1 minute walk just off the roundabout on Caldwell Lane behind the shops.
CAN I BOOK A PRIVATE CLASS?
Yes we have private and group sessions available. Why not even do something a bit different a host a baby shower or hen yoga party? Get in touch to discuss.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT A WORKSHOP/ RETREAT?
Our workshops are an extension of classes, giving you longer to practice whilst truly in the flow and often more in depth than a regular class. Usually lasting 90mins to 2 hours.
Our retreats are special days set out with a specific intention in mind. This could be a mums escape, a relaxing treat or a mindful activity. Each is unique and has many benefits to offer.
IS THE STUDIO COVID SECURE?
W e always pride ourselves on providing a high quality yoga experience which extends to our cleanliness.
Covid 19 has only reinforced good practice in our studio. We adhere to government and Sport England regarding Covid procedures. Whilst we have tried to create a space to escape the outside world, we have the following procedures in place to keep you safe:
- Masks must be worn on entry/ leaving and walking around
- Use hand sanitizer on arrival
- All touch points are disinfected between classes
- All equipment such as mats are cleaned between sessions however we do recommend where possible you bring your own kit.
- The studio is cleaned on a regular basis and at regular intervals between sessions.
- Each class operates track and trace
- Mats are socially distanced in class and capacity is restricted.
WHERE IS THE STUDIO?
We are snuggled in next door to HotPod Yoga, head through the grey doors from the main street (logo coming soon) to the first floor.